Join The InSight Team
InSight Junior Planner/Paraplanner
What Is an InSight-Full® Paraplanner?
A paraplanner works as a junior member of the InSight Financial Planning team and will be brought in to develop client relationships and work on financial plans to help clients reach their goals.
InSight has an innovative and informative cadence to working with clients. A Paraplanner will help keep those clients excited about their InSight-Full® financial plan and working through the process.
As a paraplanner, your job duties include gathering and reviewing client financial records, modeling possible financial scenarios, and using software to prepare documents with charts, graphs, and other visual aids. You also support financial advisors by helping prepare for meetings, performing research, and making planning recommendations. Our paraplanner can work virtually outside of the office but may need to come to the office in Boulder, CO.
How to Become an InSight-Full® Paraplanner?
Although there are no set qualifications for becoming a paraplanner, you must have a love of communicating financial concepts with people. Additionally, an understanding of financial planning concepts, experience with industry software, and mathematical skills.
The ideal candidate may also want to achieve a CFP certification, which includes completing a specialized financial planning education program, passing the CFP exam, and earning a bachelor’s degree. Helpful fields of study include business, finance, and economics.
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Paraplanner to join our team. The Paraplanner will provide support to financial advisors by preparing financial plans and analyses, gathering client data, and ensuring that client portfolios are properly implemented and managed. The successful candidate will work independently and be highly organized while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate financial plans and gather client data, including risk tolerance and financial goals
- Input client data into financial planning software
- Research and select appropriate investments
- Prepare investment proposals and portfolio reviews
- Monitor portfolios and investments
- Maintain client records and ensure compliance
- Assist with new business development and marketing efforts
- Respond to client inquiries
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience communicating with clients
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of financial planning software